Saturday 18 October 2008

Kate wears our skates

Posh papperazzi queen Kate Middleton was seen going all 80s on us a couple of weeks back and wearing a pair of our very own Stateside LA Lights.

These sexy four-wheelers come with all the basics you need for entry level rollerskating. They've also got some pretty cool light up wheels that don't even need batteries to glow. All they need is your skate power...

...so if your mum, sister, girlfriend or chick-friend fancies something a little different for Christmas, you now know what to get 'em!

No self-respecting Betty should be without them. Buy them here for just £39.99.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! Would you mind if I share your blog with
    my myspace group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thank you

    Here is my web page: weightloss clinics

    ReplyDelete