Wednesday 19 November 2008

The Ryan Wright Stuff

Meet Ryan; skater, lover, fighter and out-and-out street king!

He’s our very own tattooed assassin and Shop Assistant extrodanaire. He’s got a passion for decorating his body and a zeal for all things skate.

Here's what he had to say when we bugged him at the shop counter one recent afternoon:

Q#1. So Ryan, how old are you? Ermm, 18. I'll be 19 in December.

Q#2. How long you been skating for? Five years now.

Q#3. And how long you worked at The Ledge? Two years now.

Q#4. What's the most bizzare request you've had in the shop? I was once asked whether we had a pink, furry princess outfit for for someone’s daughter to rollerskate in.
.
Q#5. What ya skatin right now? My Ledge 8" deck, Thunder Trucks, Black Label 52mm wheels. Sick!

Q#6. What's your favourite trick? Ollie North

Q#7. How many tattoos have you got now? I think I’ve lost count now! The most recent ones are on my knuckles as you can see in my pic.

Q#8. Did it hurt? Nah, not really...I’m used to it now.

Q#9. Are you gonna stop? I’ll stop when I run out of space.

No comments:

Post a Comment